SMART CJS, Albion House, Albion Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1RD
SMART CJS, 86 Easton Street, High Wycombe, HP11 1LT
Open Access Service provides a comfortable and welcoming environment for service users (both alcohol and drugs). The open access service includes the daily drop in facilities and service users can access advice, support and information, support group opportunities, complementary therapies, service user support and advocacy.
You will be made welcome by staff and volunteers who will discuss your plans and provide advice about substances and the support services that are available. Initial assessment can be carried out and referrals made where appropriate and you will be supported throughout your recovery.
- Advice and information
- Needle and syringe exchange (further information under Harm Reduction)
- Harm reduction advice including the risk of blood borne virus (BBV) transmission
- Referral to BBV vaccination and support
- Drug-related support and referral to structured drug support
- Alcohol-related support and referral to structured alcohol support
- Stimulant support, advice and information
- Signposting, information and referral to other services (including non-substance misuse focussed support)
- Access to alternative and complementary therapies
Aylesbury & High Wycombe
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm